Happy Father's Day to Me...

Father is bold.
Father is choice.

It is a lesson we learn with time,
A teaching we pass on to build generations.

Protection speaks loudly.
Provision is his middle name.
Spiritual covering rises from deep within.
A social embrace shapes character and belonging.

Best friend to my partner.
Bodyguard to my children.
Advisor after every mistake.
Counsellor when guidance is needed.

No evil shall prevail.
No pain shall linger.

Sacrifice is made,
Not for applause,
But to see eternal happiness bloom in those he loves.

The family stands strong,
For a father helps hold its foundation.

Lord, lead my way.
Teach me how to be as You would have me be.

I do not ask for perfection,
For perfection belongs to Heaven alone.
I ask only for the strength, wisdom, and grace
To fill every space entrusted to me.

To protect without fear.
To provide without complaint.
To love without condition.
To lead without pride.

And when my days are counted,
May those I leave behind say:

"He was not a perfect man,
But he was a father in every sense of the word."

Comments